Sunday 16 November 2014

Today on Spicy Board: Boyfriend Breaks Up with Girlfriend because she's rude to his Cat

There are thousands of reasons why people say goodbyes in relationships.
The picture above shows one of the reasons (full list below) why a guy left his 7weeks old girlfriend...amongst his six reasons, the #3 sounds funny and would get your ribs cracking with so much laughter, he wrote: "you are rude to my cat and that makes me feel uncomfortable."

Well, what should I say? His cat definitely means so much to him and the girl would have maybe learn to be nice to it...LOL


The text message has gone viral since the recipient of the said breakup text found it hilarious and shared it with her girlfriend (Amy Nelmes) that finally tweeted it @amynelmes on Nov. 13 and wrote "My friend just sent me this break-up message she received after 7 weeks of dating. My fav reason for split is #3." It has been retweeted over 13k times.  See his full list below....


No comments: