Thursday 20 November 2014

Kim K says she will support anything North West would like to do, even going nude


Kim Kardashian has revealed in an interview that she wouldn't have a problem with her one-year-old daughter North doing a nude photo shoot when she grows up.(Maybe Wendy Williams of Wendy Show was right after all--read here)
Following her recent raunchy full frontal shot for Paper Magazine, the 34-year-old reality TV star, said that when being interviewed on Perth's 92.9FM, she said: "I would support anything she wants to do."
When asked about the shot where she bared her naked derriere and breast in bid to "Break the Internet," Mrs. West explained: "I don't do anything with the intention to promote anyone else doing it, that's not even what I'm trying to do. I do it because I'm proud of it and it empowered me to feel good about myself after I had gained 500 pounds and looked like a huge slob for so long. It's empowered me. I actually think I have a better body now than I did before. I'm curvier, I feel sexier and it's all about my feeling. I felt proud to show my post-baby body off." 
Kim also said that she glistened herself with hair oil, one of her products for the naked Paper Magazine photo shot that has been applaued and criticized,even Kourtney Kardashian, Kim's elder sister has described the shot as disgusting.
Gorgeous: Kim shares her daughter with her rap superstar husband Kanye West, she shared the cute photos of the pair posing on Instagram on Wednesday 

Adorable: The mother of one pictured with her one year old daughter North says her tiny tot has her backing if she wants to do a nude shoot when she grows up

No comments: