Saturday 22 November 2014

"Stop doing Juju on me" - Footballer Emmanuel Adebayor tells his Mum


Togolese Footballer/Tottenham striker, Emmanuel Adebayor has denied the claims he kicked his mum out of his house because he thought she was a witch and that his family should 'stop doing Juju' on him.

Speaking to Peace FM, Ghana, Emmanuel said:
" Obviously I'm not a pastor, I am a footballer so I cannot point out a witch. I never sacked my mum from the house. She decided to leave the house. How am I going to be in touch with my mum if my mum is the one telling everyone that my work will not go forward, so I will just be on my side and do my thing. They should stop talking, they should stop doing Juju on me, they should leave me alone. I bought a $1.2m house in East Legon for the one talking and calling herself my sister. Can you imagine that sister went to rent the house without my knowledge?' (read more after the cut)....
However, its quite a family fuse going on here. Maggie(Margaret), Adebayor's sister stated on Ghanaian radio station Peace FM that the £101,000-a-week Premier League striker has refused to give his mother money and has not seen her in over a year. His mum is reportedly having to sell 'polythene bags, padlocks and other things' in order to provide for her family. 

Adebayo said a whole lot of other family pressing issues in the interview. He even mentioned that his family don't listen to him. "They don't listen to me so I don't know how to solve this now," he added.
Click here to listen to full interview on peacefmonline


No comments: