Saturday 22 November 2014

Disturbing Video: Babysitter brutally torture a Little Infant in Ugandan

  
I was having a good day till I saw this very disturbing video on facebook (as posted by Andrew Desh Kananura). This allegedly happened in Uganda and has gone viral. The nanny is seen kicking, flinging and stepping on a little girl who wouldn't be more than three years old, just because she puked after feeding her. I was outraged after watching this. This act is completely wicked, excessive and insane. 

In my bid to understand the source of such intense callousness and hatred, I was forced to ask myself, how the mother of the baby could be treating this housemaid, which must have prompted such a display of wickedness? Though that should not be an excuse, but could that be the source of this absolute, extreme abuse? 

According to reports, the nanny has been arrested and remanded in Luzira prison. The kid is alive and well.
Watch the video after the cut...
 
This video is quite heartbreaking and disturbing (video was got from facebook). If you really want to watch the video as posted by Andrew Desh Kananura on facebook click here

 

 


No comments: