Friday 28 November 2014

Jessie J rocks the sexy cowgirl look for Glamour Magazine: says 'I'm not in love...yet'--with Luke James?

The Bang Bang singer, Jessie J shows off her derriere for popular women's magazine-Glamour. 26-year-old Jessie posed very much a sexy cowgirl for the Mag's January 2015 issue due to hit the news stands in December 4.

Speaking to Glamour during the interview section, Jessie J revealed that she isn't in love yet but learning how to fully immerse herself in her feelings with her man Luke James whom their relationship was made public on Sunday at the AMA's.


She said: 'Am I in love right now? I’m working on being in love. That’s the truth. I don’t want to sound mean. But I’m not in love...yet. I’m learning how to fall in love. Being in love is when you can be yourself as if you were on your own, but they’re there.'

(see more photos after the cut)...

Jessie added: 'I’m at a point in my life where anyone I’m allowing to give that part of myself to, I want to give the chance for it to be forever. And he’s really amazing.'

Aww..! that's so sweet to hear Jessie

 
Jessie J and Luke James (right)



photo credit: John Shearer/splash/Glamour mag/AP/Damon Baker

No comments: