Thursday 27 November 2014

Eminem apologizes to Iggy Azalea in his new song "Guts Over Fear" says 'It just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused"

 
Eminem apologizes for the hurt he has caused as a result of his often graphic and violent lyrics in his new track Guts Over Fear.
The 42-year-old rapper, who most recently sung about dragging Austrialian singer Iggy Azalea by his Humvee and raping her (read here), reflects on his long-standing career and expresses a keen sense of remorse in the hit which dropped on Monday.  An apology that comes in rhyme- form.

He sang:
'It just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused. The pain spawns all the anger on, but it wasn't until I put the pain in song, learned who to aim it on, that I made a spark, 
'Started to spit hard as s***, learned how to harness it while the reins were off...  But the crazy part was soon as I stopped saying I gave a f*** haters started to appreciate my art.'

(Read more plus see video after the cut)....

He went on:
"But What am I gonna do when the tragedy is gone?/And the lights go out in that trailer park.../And I'm frozen 'cause there's no more emotion for me to pull from/Just a bunch of playful songs that I made for fun."

"A bad reaction is better than no reaction...I would rather have some kind of reaction. If my music sparks debates or conversations or whatever --be it right, be it wrong or whatever--i would rather have it get a reaction, a bad reaction than no reaction."cause no reaction sucks."

                    

No comments: