Friday 28 November 2014

Photo: Meet the RIRI (Rihanna) Look alike and she makes £13k a year just by looking like the real Pop Princess

22-year-old Andele Lara (pictured above left) from Boston-US is Rihanna's look alike that she has a huge online following of 41,000 followers on Instagram and is even inundated with adoring letters from fans. Not only that, Andele makes £13k a year just by resembling the pop star from clothing contract and she's considering making it a full-time career.

"My friends had a magazine with Rihanna on the cover. He held it up to my face and was like 'You look like her! I wasn't really sure. She was glammed up in the magazine and here I was in my school uniform. Personally, I never realised I looked like Rihanna. I do see some resemblance but not as much as everyone else I think," Andele told Mail Online.

Does anyone else see the resemblance? (see more photos after the cut)....
      
Rihanna (left) and Andele (right)
Rihanna
Andele








No comments: