Monday 3 November 2014

General Ibrahim Babangida returns from Germany after 2 months

General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB),Former military Head of State, has returned to Nigeria on November 1st, after undergoing surgery in a German hospital.

General Ibrahim was received at Minna airport at 2.50pm by his Children--Mohammed and Halima, some government officials, closed friends and associates and of course journalists.

Speaking in a short interview with journalists, when asked if the pressure will not be too much for him with 2015 politicking, IBB said that he had been following the political developments in Nigeria while in Germany. “I missed all of you that welcomed me, especially my local champions (journalists). I look forward to all of you, to seat and chat with you and talk about politics as we always do. For now, I want to rest," he added.

IBB left Nigeria on Sept. 6 for a medical attention in Germany.



No comments: