Monday 3 November 2014

34K Boobs is the new weapon of Mass Distraction in Russia and Ukraine propaganda war

Maria Zarring, a marketing officer turned model, with 34K natural bust has become the new propaganda war between Russia and Ukraine after she was voted Russia's top natural beauty.

The busty 28-year old Crimean model, who now lives in Moscow, was born in Crimea-the Ukrainian region that is currently run by the ethnically Russian population. Ukranian commentators have accused Russia of choosing Maria only to humiliate Ukraine. They even claim the breasts are not natural. (more after the cut)

According to Oksana Melnyk-Kiev beauty expert: 'They have only chosen her to rub our noses in it. Moscow is laughing at the Ukraine by claiming one of our own success stories for their own. But in fact she is not even a real woman.'
Busty Model Maria said: "I am not interested in politics. I am proud of my boobs, I am proud of my body, I am proud of my title and I am proud of my homeland."

But truly, these breasts qualify to cause war "jare"...LOL!
More pix below....
 

                        

source: georgianewsday

No comments: