Friday 5 December 2014

Choi..! is this the craziest cartoon character love ever?

 
I want to draw the whole character of "Frozen" with "Mr. Peabody and Sherman" on my tommy......LOL....

A 52-year-old grandfather and a Prison Officer--Michael Baxter has spent almost AU$12,000 to get the 203 characters from the popular cartoon series "The Simpsons" inked on his back hoping to win a Guinness World Record.

Baxter from Bacchus Marsh near Melbourne-Australia revealed that he had sat a long tearful 130 hours under the needle over the course of a year. Though Mr Baxter's favourite character was Homer but his tattoo includes all the main characters - including Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.

And other Supporting characters - such as Sideshow Bob, the Comic Book Guy, Ned Flanders, Principal Skinner - are littered among the faces that span across Mr Baxter's back. The tattoo also depicts scenes and locations of Springfield - home of the world's favourite yellow-skinned family - like Moe's Tavern and the famous couch scene of the opening credits. 


'I wanted to get something which was unique, which nobody else had or would even think of getting. 'I'm a huge fan of the show. I love the tattoo, and I know lots of other people, including my grandchildren, do too. 'Guinness have accepted my application, but I have a lot of paperwork to fill out,' Michael said.

To claim his record, Mr Baxter has to depose New Zealand's Lee Weir who has the 'most tattoos of the same cartoon character tattooed on the body' and his left arm. 




No comments: