Wednesday 22 October 2014

Today on Spicy Board: Very Rich Poor Guy...LOL

Laughter is the best medicine. Ask your doctor, he would testify.

Please I'm sorry 4 not coming online regularly these days, its because my iphone had a problem and my ipad battery is dead, my sister is with my Samsung galaxy note-3. Am just alone here at home since my parents traveled to Germany. I would have skyped with you but i misplaced my apple laptop power pack, so i have to hit South Africa later this week to get a new one. I wanted visiting the mail tonight but my Aunt went out with my Bugatti and my Junior brothers is out with the Range Rover, the Toyota Highlander had a little problem, the tyre of the Honda CRV is flat and i hate driving Lexus Jeep at night, I tried calling the driver to come and pick me with mum's Ferrari but no credit.........
So pls can u send me MTN credit of #100 so i can call him?

"Laughter want burst my belle"... Give this guy a name....

No comments: