Saturday 25 October 2014

Harrisong isn't ready for marriage - Single Ladies look away

The Nigerian hip hop R&B singer and MTN Ambas­sador-Harrisong has revealed that marriage is not on his mind yet because he doesn't have that time for now.
He made this known to Sunnews in an interview when asked, Is marriage still far off for you?
He replied: "It’s very far-o. I need to adore that woman that I would pro­fess my love to and I need time for that. I don’t have that time now; I am still very busy with the music."
Harrisong, who has become one of the most sought after faces in the Nigerian music scene also said a lady that his homely and God-fearing sweeps him off his feet. He is cool, hardworking, a music person, and agraduate of Political Science from the University of Port Harcourt.
Did I forget to mention that he's got bundles of cash too? Well single ladies, you make your own choices....
Oh! there below...see for yourself.....
Harrisong posted this picture of him and bundles of cash on his Instagram page and wrote
 "Me and Best Friend(Money)" 



No comments: