Thursday 2 October 2014

FISH with HUMAN TEETH


"If you call am white magic, my brother, I no go say na lie o!"

A 50-year old Russian fisherman, Aleks Korobov has caught the world's weirdest fish in the Northern Dvina River-Russia. A terrifying fish that has a mouth full of human teeth look-alike.


According to Alex, "It was already dead but when I picked it up and smelt it, I
Aleks korobov - The fisherman
could tell it was fresh.
"I then opened its gills which were nice and red but I noticed the mouth wasn’t right for a bream and when I opened it I nearly dropped the thing in surprise.
"Inside were a load of human teeth."
As reported in Daily Mirror, Aleks contacted the Institute of Fisheries and Oceanography for their expert opinion. Expert Gennady Dvorykankin explained that an autopsy and series of examinations were carried on the fish to determine the species and  to generate an explanation for the teeth.
"We are convinced it is a member of the Piranha family, and that it is a herbivore piranha, not one of the meat eating ones you see in films, Gennady added.

                   
      

No comments: