Friday 23 January 2015

" I plan making a few billions...I can’t plan marriage because that comes with kids and I am not financially ready" - Dencia

Cameroonian-Nigerian pop star, Reprudencia N. Sonkey, (aka Dencia) told ENCOMIUM she isn't ready for marriage. Speaking in an interview with ENCOMIUM Weekly’s Daniel Fayemi, he controversial skin lightening advocate and owner of Whitenicious body products revealed so many things, her reasons for appearing on major red carpet events around the world, her music plans for 2015, her product lines and her relationship life. Read what she said when asked...
When do you plan to get married? 
Currently, I plan making a few billions and a mark in the beauty/fashion/music industry. I can’t plan marriage because that comes with kids and I am not financially ready for the lifestyle I want for my kids. I want to be at a place where my kids won’t fly commercial, my kids can be home schooled, my kids can live on a private island and I am not there yet. My kids will not want anything, if you get my point. I will get there real soon by God’s grace.

No comments: