Wednesday 21 January 2015

Frankly Speaking: I pity my husband co's he doesn't know I can break him into pieces

Domestic violence is a universal problem which have left thousands of women deeply injured, disabled and even dead. This is a tale of one who has experiencing such seeking your candid advice on what next she could do. Read her story below...

My husband is one of the many that one would gladly call the police to arrest and lock him up for life. Wandering why I said so? He's got a PHD on Domestic Violence. But he doesn't know I can beat him up real good, yes! real good I say.

Before I go on, I would like to introduce myself. I am Bekky, a mother of 4 (2 boys and 2 girls). Been married to this monster am talking about for 12 years. He was such a loving sweet romantic dude when we were dating.
For this length of time, I can count the number of days my husband did not lay his hands on me since we got married. The kids are now so used to the show we put out for them at home that they no longer cry for me and beg him to stop but just watch....sometimes go into their rooms and ignore us.

However, the funniest part of this whole beating up drama is that i don't feel any punch from him, I'm like a punching bag. I just pretend and let him take the credit for being the man of the house, the father of my children and my love.
Have I mentioned I run a customized beaded jewelry store near our home. So, it takes me nothing to get all I need to do, done and still make my business day's pay. Before anyone says am a bad wife (hahaha). In the sixth/seventh year of our marriage, I took a boxing and kung fu lessons for twelve months each, which he never knew about till date. Don't judge me the pains and tears in the first five years of experiencing such intense violence pushed me to do what i got to do.

It cost me so much, even when I came home with bruises I wouldn't care to hide it because he injures me too. Well, enough of these details, why do I share this story? I did because I am fed up and I wanna beat it up black and blue. To let him understand he's been in a fairy world. Do you think is the best option? Or go to human rights/police?


Photo credit: Kungfudirect/Dreamtime

No comments: