Thursday 29 January 2015

Ghanaian TV star Deborah Vanessa excited to see her naked pic in Romanian newspaper

Ghanaian TV personality and former beauty queen, Deborah Vanessa, has taken to her instagram page to express the level of excitement to have seen that a Romanian newspaper featured her naked pic on their front cover alongside Kim K's "break the Internet" Paper Magazine picture. Deborah posted the naked photo on her instagram page a few months ago and LiberTatea Lumea picked it up to her delight. Vanessa shared the newspaper page on her instagram and wrote;
"I woke up in a Romanian newspaper #LiberTatea #Lumea. It says that I'm one of the most loved Ghanaian artistes especially because of my songs and extremely hot pictures and that African media soon forgot about Kim K's nude pics after I posted mine to the delight of my fans. (continue to see the naked pic and other pics after the cut)...
 

 
 

 Photo Credit: Deborah Vanessa/Instagram

No comments: