Thursday 9 April 2015

Learn What Kendall Jenner Needs A Boyfriend For....

Kendall Jenner took to her instagram page on Tuesday to reveal the only reason why she needs a boyfriend. Kendall, who is a model once stressed that she cannot find herself dating anyone due to her hectic modelling life. 

However, she reposted a message from @Golden_Barbie on her Instagram captioned "Truth #repost my girl @Golden_Barbie. The post Read:
“The only reason I want a boyfriend is so that when I’m singing Fergilicious, and it’s at the part where she says ‘I be up in the gym just workin on my fitness he’s my witness’ I can point to him and he’ll do the little ‘wooHoo’ part because right now I have to do both parts myself and it’s stressful because right after the wooOOH part I have to get right back into rapping and the transition is harder than you think so yeah I need a bf because of that.
All guys who want to date Kendall, It's funny that your duty is already specified--sing Fergilicious with her. Lol.....


No comments: