Monday 13 April 2015

Gay Stalker After My Life - Yul Edochie Cries Out

Actor, Yul Edochie, father of three and son of Nollywood legendery actor Pete Edochie (aka Godfather) has let out a loud cry over a "gay stalker" who has been making love advances at him in recent times. In an interview with Sunnewsonline (Entertainer) Yul alleged that the gay stalker is now blackmailing him.  This Gay thing eh? Well, Yul said his wife knows that a gay guy is making advances at him and that have been handling it together.
Read his ordeal below...
How did it all start?
It started sometime last year or two years ago. I got a message on facebook from this guy saying that he is gay and wants to ask me out. I said ‘bro, I don’t roll like this, okay? I don’t have a problem if you are gay but I am not gay. And I have a family, leave me alone.’ After a while he got my phone number and called me, informing me that he is that gay guy on facebook from Canada and that he really loves me and my films blah blah blah.
continue......

He started bugging me and I blocked all his numbers and I had peace but for a while. After a very long time, I got a call again from Canada and it was the same guy. He said to show me how much he loves me, he went on the Internet and found out how to call people even if they block you on their phones, and boasted that now I can’t block him anymore. He then said that we should forget about the gay thing because since I have said no, he respects my decision but we should just become friends, and please, I should not snub him because a lot of celebrities are snubs. I told him that I am not a snub and I don’t care if he is gay, because whether he is gay or not is none of my business. He said fine, all he just wanted was to be close to me. Whenever he called he asked about my family and all that. I did all this because I was being diplomatic with him. After a while he said that he really wanted to do something for me and my family because he loves me and my family so much. He promised that what he was about to do I will not forget for a long time to come.

Was he going to do this as a fan or just a friend?
At this point, what will I call it? Well, he had moved from being a fan to being a friend. I have a lot of fans like that who get my number and call me.
What did you say he wanted to do for you?
He said that he processes Canadian residence permits for people and sent me some pictures of people he claimed he had done things for. He promised that though he knows that I can afford it he just wants to have the honour of doing it for my family. I said ‘okay, let me be, please.’ But he insisted and started bugging me all over the phone. At a point I told him I would give him my wife’s number so he could discuss the residence permit stuff with her. So, I gave him my wife’s number and they started arranging papers and all that. He got an agent and she even went for an aptitude test in Ikeja. Meanwhile, he was sending me N5000 or N10000 recharge cards and I had to cry out ‘oh God, let me be!’ If this is all about your gay advances please, let me be.’ By the grace of God I can buy recharge cards for myself. But he said no, if I don’t accept that means I am a snub. He said he knows I can buy recharge cards for myself but he just wants to show appreciation. And so I said ‘no problem, thank you.’ There was a time he bought a wrist watch and sent it to me through my PA. I got angry and told him that I can afford wrist watches. In the process he swore with the lives of his parents and declared that the wrist watch had nothing to do with his gay advances that he just wanted to do something special for me.
When did it become unbearable for you?
Immediately after my wife finished writing the aptitude test he sent a message that since we can’t really do anything I should just send him a picture of my p*nis. He said he wanted to see how big it is. I was aghast and I asked him ‘for what?’ And he responded that what was the big deal about me snapping my p*nis and mailing it to him? He started telling me about all the people that are gay in Nollywood but I cut him off and said ‘I don’t care about who is gay or not, just leave me alone!’ He got angry and called me an ingrate, adding that do I know the implication of what he was doing for my family by moving us to Canada? I got angry and told him point blank ‘bro, a few months ago I went to London and came back and I didn’t ask you for money. I am older than you; you’re 27 and I’m 33 and I have children. I am not begging anybody to feed my family; I can take my children anywhere. I agreed to all these because of the way you were pestering me. Take your Canada visa and go, leave me alone, I’m not gay!’ But to my surprise and shock he said no! He said that he won’t leave me because he is in love with me and it must be me. He declared that if he cannot have me, he was going to dent my image before the whole world and destroy the name my father built. He stated categorically that he has gone online and found out that I don’t have any dent to my name, now he was going to change all that! And he started to say all sorts of nonsense about me. He went as far as posting my number on gay website and gays have been calling and disturbing me from all over the world. He started calling my wife and telling her all sorts of nonsense. It got so bad I had to change my wife’s number.
Are you sure this guy is not coming after you because of a movie you shot?
No, I don’t think it’s so.
How are you handling it?
I have been trying to be diplomatic about this, I don’t want any scandal; I don’t need all this rubbish. He has my documents; my family documents. Now he has started posting my documents on the net including the passports of my children. Sometimes he edits pictures of my wife and mixes them with pictures of naked women. He has gone as far as editing pictures of naked women and posting to people who reply my tweets. He has invaded my privacy. I made a report to the police and sent a copy of it to Immigration. We have sent the same thing to immigration in Canada and America. With the help of my friends we got the help of a private investigator in Canada to trace this guy. I told him that I will find him and he will pay for this. You can’t mess with me and go scot-free but you’re messing with my family, you’re messing with my fans, with my name all because I refused to be gay.
Have you tried to find out where this guy is from?
He is Igbo, he speaks Igbo to me.
Which particular state is he from?
I don’t know, I think he’s from Abia or Imo State.
What is his name?
His name is Stephen (surname withheld by us) He has been posting my pictures on gay websites using the name Nelly. Gay people are now calling me from all over the world and calling me Nelly!
Are you sure some people are not hiding somewhere masterminding this?
No, it is not a group of people. I know the guy, he calls me on phone, he calls and I answer his calls. I even met him once when he came to Nigeria just before he started doing all these. I met him because he kept pestering me that he wanted to meet me because I am his idol.
What does he intend to achieve at the end of the day?
I don’t know, honestly I don’t know.
How are you coping with this scandal?
Well, for me it is not a scandal. A scandal is when you have done something wrong. I have not done anything wrong to anybody. I gave my lawyer a video he made of himself begging me to please show him my p*nis. I am a man of peace; I don’t have time for all these. Now he has opened a new facebook page with pictures of my wife and family on it and writing all sorts of things. He has even opened an Instagram account as well.
Have you experienced anything like this before?
No, this is the first time and he is the only one disturbing me.
You mean, no male fan has made advances at you before?
Of course, I even have one of two people on twitter who send me messages telling me they are gay and like me but I tell them ‘thank you, I am not gay.’ One even offered to pay me in dollars but I said ‘don’t worry, I am not like that’ and he walked away. But this particular guy is even asking ‘is my wife Queen Elizabeth?’ Why can’t he have access to me?’
How is your family coping especially your wife?
Well, my wife knows the history; she has been following it so it is not new to her. We have been handling it the way we have been handling it and that is by being strong and I thank God for that.
culled from Sunnewsonline...

No comments: