Wednesday 18 February 2015

World's widest hips: Meet The Woman With EIGHT FOOT Waist (Plus Three Others)


 
Mikel Ruffinelli, 39, is forced to side-shuffle around her house
39-year-old curvaceous Mikel Ruffinelli is currently one of the four women who holds world record for "Widest Waist". And she side-shuffles around her house to avoid getting stuck. All the winners have a combined circumference of a whopping 27ft

Other women who were crowned winners of the world's widest hips along with Mikel (who currently holds the world record for the biggest hips) are Denise, Marlena and Claudia, say they couldn’t be happier with their sizeable saddlebags, despite their daily struggles to get about.

As happy as can be, Mikel, the mum-of-four, from Los Angeles, is proud of her shape and husband Reggie worships her statuesque form. Mikel said: “I’m extreme, I have an extreme physique. I love my curves, I love my hips and I love my assets.”

According to reports, Mikel is forced to side-shuffle around her house to avoid getting stuck in corridors and even struggles to fit in the shower. She is also forced to drive a wide truck which she accesses using a step ladder as she doesn’t fit into a standard size car.  

continue to read.....
 
'Sweet Cheeks' wearing a ballon bikini
Denise Souder, who is a grandmother and known as ‘Sweet Cheeks’  is a 56-year-old, a Las Vegas stripper whose record-breaking hips measure just over 6ft (74 inches). Denise sells clips of her hips online.
“God gave it to me, why not love it and use it? I do like to get up and walk from my seat to the bathroom and just kind of take a glance at who’s looking.” Denise said.
 
Marlena Plummer
35-year-old Marlena Plummer, from New York has an impressive 7ft (83 inches) hips. Marlena partakes in swimming and even pole dancing in her spare time, and in search for a partner. She said: “I believe there’s somebody out there who’s going to love me for me. I always had hips even as an infant. I have a small appetite and it’s a mystery why my hips are the way they are but I love my hips, I love my shape and I love me.” 
 
Claudia Floraunce
Aspiring actress and plus size model Claudia Floraunce, 40, moved to Hollywood from Austria with dreams of making it big. With 64inch hips she hopes for a stardom and has amassed a legion of fans on YouTube where she posts videos about her love handles.

Claudia revealed: “I find my hips very sexy, in fact I find my whole body very sexy. I think people like looking at me because I’m a very unique size. I’m very large but I carry myself with a lot of confidence. I get a minimum 27 marriage proposals every day. To have curves is in and I’m in – finally.”  
   
Mikel Ruffinelli, 39, who holds the world record, has curves measuring eight feet
  
Marlena Plummer pole dancing at the Shimmy Shimmy Dance Studio in Long Island, New York

 
Mikel Ruffinelli from Los Angeles, California, with her family
 
'Sweet Cheeks' measuring her hips

 





No comments: