Thursday 9 April 2015

See The Venezuelan Model That Wears Corset 23 Hours A Day To Achieve Extreme Hourglass Figure

     
Meet Aleira Avendano, 25-year-old Venezuelan Model, who has been wearing a corset 23 hours a day, for the past six years all in a bid to achieve an extreme tiny waist. With 34 double "D" breasts, an enlarged derriere, and a 20-inch waist, Aleira shockingly looks like an hourglass.


According to Aleira, she began ‘waist’ training as a teenager and now her skinny waist now attracts attention wherever she goes.
“People stop what they’re doing and stare – everywhere I go I get attention. People shout at me in the street – they can’t believe that figure is real. I’m completely obsessed with belts and corsets – I even sleep with them on. It’s not pain – it’s more pleasure. I love the feeling of pleasure and only take it off for an hour a day to rest and wash myself. I don’t feel a thing, it doesn’t bother me at all." She said.
Notwithstanding the health issues that wearing corsets can cause, Aleira doesn't agree with her Doctor-Dr. Andrés Ruiz.

She said: “This is the best thing that has happened to me. I would like to be known for my waist, not for having the smallest waist in the world but rather for my waist and my entire body. That would be one of my ambitions, to be very well known for the shape of my body. Other than having a small waist I also want to be considered sexy.”
Her doctor has warned her that the corset could cause serious health risks. Dr. Andrés said:

“In my medical opinion she should stop this immediately. Thank God she has not done any damage so far but she should stop before it’s too late.” 
She reveals her family are supportive except her father, who is uncomfortable with all the attention she receives.
“My dad goes out with me and he is not used to it, he is nervous and says ‘People look at you so much, it is strange,'” she said.
But that's not all, she's got other plastic surgeries to keep her shape.

“I’ve had my nose done and my breasts three times. I’ve also had buttock implants and some liposuction – so quite a bit,” she said. I only eat very small portions mainly egg whites, pineapple, lots of fruit and a little bit of meat – I have a very balanced diet. I do crunches, weights and whatever I can to stay in shape."
“They say that I’ve had too much surgery, that I don’t have ribs and that I’m a man. People even say that I am an extraterrestrial and a transsexual.” she added.

Watch her video below....  
                              

No comments: