Sunday 8 February 2015

Hilarious Joke Of The Day - Crack Your Ribs (Valentine's Day Fever)

Valentine's Day is just but a few days away. Thank God the general election on the 14th of Feb. has been shifted. Enough time to pour our very loving hearts out to our "one and only." "My Tomato Jos, without you their would be no cockroach in my cupboard, No sugar in my tea, No butter on my bread, No salt in my food, in fact, you are the air I breathe, the sunshine that dries my boxers and undies, the very of my beginning and my end.".....And the endless confession rolls....its the season, enjoy it ladies and gentlemen."

Read on.....

Lovers are preparing on how to wow! each other, even seal their love through marriage proposals or a promise to keep loving each other more as the day go by. To cherish and stand with each other through thick and thin. While some weaker ones are busy creating avenues for quarrels, troubles, discontentment so as the shy away from getting little gifts for each other in this years "Lovers Day." Even some have said a goodbye to their relationships in view of making up after the Val celebration and putit on "satan's" doing that they didn't know what they were doing....

Lol..."Baby, please am so so very very sorry...I need you back in my life, didn't know what came over me.." (That's how the saying goes right?) "Sweetie honey pie without you my life is incomplete"....

Well, to crack your ribs and ease the Valentine gift tension, I have decided to share a very hilarious joke a friend send to me yesterday....its also a piece of advice to all ladies...while you celebrate with the whole love in your heart, may your brain be active enough....Happy Valentine's Day in Advance and Happy Reading....

Continue to read the Joke below....

A girl was with her father when she saw her boyfriend coming

GIRL: Have you come to collect your book titled "DADDY IS AT HOME?" by Ngozi Okafor

BOY: No, I want that your hymns book called "WHERE SHOULD I WAIT FOR YOU?"

GIRL: I don't have that one but may be you should take the other one titled "UNDER THE MANGO
TREE" by Chimamanda Adichie

BOY: Fine, but don't forget to bring "I WILL CALL YOU IN 5 MINUTES" while coming to school

GIRL: I will also bring you a new one too titled"I WON'T LET YOU DOWN" by Chinua Achebe

Then; DAD: Those books are too many, will he read them all

GIRL: Yes dad, he is very smart & intelligent

DAD: Okay don't forget to give him the one on the table titled "I AM NOT STUPID, I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING YOU'VE BEEN SAYING" by Shakespeare! And also the one on the dinning table titled "IF YOU GET PREGNANT PREPARE TO GET MARRIED" by Wole Soyinka





No comments: