Thursday 12 February 2015

TY Bello And Her Twin Sons Grace Genevive Magazine Cover As She Talks Her Struggle With Endometriosis And Motherhood Experience

Celebrity photographer and Singer, TY Bello revealed to Genevieve Magazine her struggles with Endometriosis, dealing with pressures from friends and family to get pregnant, in her long 9 years of childlessness before she finally welcomed her twin sons in October last year.

The pressure that most women go through while struggling to get pregnant after marriage cannot be over-emphasized. The humiliation, insults, disgrace, but when the man involved can be patient enough. The load could be lighter.
Meanwhile, TY, who revealed in an interview with Genevive Mag. that she went through IVF to conceive her lovely boys. She also said Undiagnosed battle with Endometriosis was responsible for her delay in pregnancy."....my husband and I to see her doctor at George's hospital. We discovered that a long standing yet undiagnosed battle with Endometriosis was responsible and I just assumed I had the worst period pains."
"My journey to pregnancy was a very intense one. I had just been through the toughest nine years of trying to get pregnant, being confident that it would be a breeze since I had always known that I would make a great mother. It was quite humbling when it didn't happen as I had envisioned it. It was grueling actually. Endometriosis can make conception more tricky and difficult but I and countless other women stand as testament that it doesn't make it impossible. But at the end of the day, people react differently so its difficult to generalize. For me once my pregnancy progressed, it seized to be a major concern." She said

No comments: