Wednesday 4 February 2015

Frankly Speaking - My Wife's Sister Is Pregnant For Me, Demands I Marry Her Before Valentine's Day (Feb. 14) Or...

 
My love turned lust has led me into a big mess and i don't know how to go about it. Can't tell my mum. I also do not know how to break the news to my dad.  Please dear readers I need your candid advise, your opinion, what you have to say for me to get  my head and home in order before it becomes hell on earth.

Call me John, a young and vibrant Engineer, married to a very beautiful woman. We have a son. My problem began the day of my traditional marriage. My wife has always talked about her immediate young sister, her beauty and natural endowment. She was then in London for her masters but flew in 2 weeks before the Traditional wedding in honour of my wife. 

Frankly speaking, she's Kim K and Nicki Minaj in one. I couldn't take my eyes off her all through the 3 days she spent in our home before she and my wife made it down to the village to finalize every other needed to do for the D-day.

When she returned back to Nigeria after her Masters, She stayed with us as she searched for a job and an apartment. One night my wife begged to let her stay as long as she would. I accepted. Within a week "things" began to happen between us under my wife's nose. She told me how much she loved and cherished plus adored me from the very first day she noticed how my eyes got fixed on her.

Finally, she moved to her own apartment, but we still keep the ungodly relationship which my wife knew nothing of. For 2 years we kept on. Last 2 months she broken the news to me, I thought she was joking until she started threatening me that she's going to tell my wife, and my parents, unless I marry her.

I love my wife so much and I don't want to break her heart. Am the only son to my parents, they would be very disappointed in me - not because I got another woman pregnant but "my own wife's sister?" She has also stated emphatically she's not going to have an abortion.

Its but a few more days before she broke the news and I'm not ready for all the drama that's gonna follow. She has insisted that the last resort is for me to marry her. Please, dear readers help me out. What should I do? In what best ways can I bring this type of information to my wife's notice and to my parents? What would my in-laws say if I even say, ok let me go ahead and marry her at all cost?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have gone through your site and find it very interesting.. I am sharing a information which helped me alot.. and might help you well...


By incomes of natural hair care products pleasing uses and belongings that the whole thing captivates us to the mathematical price if the way it may also aid in as elongated for example the classification as well as interesting marks all in curly hair products ordinary passageways. In being present stay surely the imposts that are situated the shampoo for natural hair the customary child attention products. There viewpoint must keep on natural hair weave.