Wednesday 18 March 2015

More On Kelly Rowland And Baby Titan Essence Magazine Cover



Very adorable. I love this picture. Kelly Rowland and her son Titan graced the  cover of ESSENCE Magazine.
 
Titan Jewell Witherspoon is 4-month-old; weighed 7.5 lbs at birth on November 4, 2014. Titan is Kelly's first child with her husband and manager Tim Weatherspoon 41. 
 
Speaking about Titan, Kelly said; 
“The most surprising thing for me is how fast he is growing and how much joy he has given me. When he laughed for the first time, I cried. It was the most beautiful sound I’ve ever heard.  “I love putting him to bed,” she says. “I’ve gotten so good at it! He absolutely loves music and likes when we dance and sing with him,” says Rowland, who shares her new mom duties with manager Weatherspoon, 41.
And about her husband; She added;
“I have to say whatever ‘baby challenge’ you put in front of Tim, he passes it with flying colors. He is just the best dad!”
(See more photos after the cut...)
 
 
Photo credit: Kwaku Alston/ESSENCE

No comments: