Wednesday 18 March 2015

Kelly Rowland Reveals "My road to my happiness hasn't been an easy one" As She And Her Son Covers Essence Magazine


Radiant and happy, Kelly Rowland and her son Titan Jewell Weatherspoon, alongside husband Tim Weatherspoon beam as they cover the April Issue of Essence Magazine which would hit the news-stand on Friday this week--March 20th.
Kelly spoke on her marriage, life as a mother, her career and the death of her mom.  Kelly, whose beloved mother Doris passed away at 66 from cardiac arrest less than a month after Titan was born said that her mother got to meet her grandson before she passed.
Speaking on her marriage and life as a mother, Kelly said:
"My road to my happiness hasn't been an easy one. It hasn't been peachy all the time, but I am so, so happy surrounded with so much love," thanks to friends and family like her mom's best friends and Beyoncé and Solange's family."
continue.....
"My priority is my husband first. That's how the baby got there. I'm proud of my family."
About her beloved deceased mother, she said:
"I have the most beautiful picture with Titan and my mom. When he came home ... he was just right on her chest and she was very happy. There's moments when I'm changing Titan and he's just kind of looking over my head and he just bursts out in giggles, and I'm like, 'Hey, mom, I just feel like she's always somewhere near."
"She prepared me for this time. She told me I'd be a great mom. One of the last things she told me was how proud she was of me."





No comments: