Monday 16 March 2015

I Can Finish A Pot Of "Ewa Aganyin" –Doyin Haastrup, Nigerian Top Model Reveals

Its just hilarious what these top models can say on the quantity of food they can really consume yet remain slim. While other aspiring ones starve themselves....Lol.

According to Sunnewsonline, Nigeria Top model, Doyin Olatokunbo Haas­trup, visioner of Pearl Look Model competition and her team, who are preparing for the 3rd edition of the competition revealed in an interview with Sunday Sun that she can "finish a pot of local delicacy of beans known as "Ewa Aganyin." 

Doyin, mother of three boys made this known during the model casting were Eight hundred models turned out for casting and 15 were selected for the grand finale, scheduled to take place on April 4th at the Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island,Lagos.

Read her simple but funny Interview below...

What is your favou­rite food?

I like ewa (beans). Beans with fried pepper and palm oil, popularly known as ewa ag­anyin. I can finish a pot of it.

Favorite weather?

I prefer cold weather. Hot weather makes me darker and makes me sweat profusely.

Favorite colour?

I love black. When you put on black colour, it makes you stand out and it also makes you look slimmer.

Favorite holiday spot?


I like the US. I love Canada too as it’s a more relaxed place.The ambience is quiet and all that but the US is more lively and fun place to be. For instance, if I decide to re-locate now, I would choose Canada but for holidays and to catch fun, I’ll head for the US.

Favorite leader?

My pastor, Bishop David Oyedepo. He is my favorite leader

Favourite designer?


I won’t mention any Nige­rian designer as my favorite because all of them are my fans. But for my international designer, I love this South African designer, David Thale and Thula Cindy.

Favorite outfit?

I’m a simple person. I’m very natural, I just walk into any boutique and get whatever suits my physique. I don’t insist it has to be designer’s wears. I don’t do designer stuffs. I can boldly tell you I am not a designers freak in terms of shoes, bags, clothes etc.
Source: Sunnewsonline

No comments: