Thursday 15 January 2015

NFL player Devon Still's heartbreaking update on daughter's cancer status to fans

NFL player Devon Still's daughter Leah Still is only 4 years and battling neuroblastoma, a rare pediatric cancer. Little Dad's princess Leah was diagnosed in June 2014 and the Cincinnati Bengals defensive tackle  been updating fans on Leah's status via his instagram page. The cancer is still much in Leah even after undergoing surgery to help fight the disease and six months of constant treatment.
See Devon's update to fans in a touching
instagram message on Tuesday, Jan 13th; below...
"I wanted to hear so bad that my daughter's cancer was gone and when I didn't it hurt me bad. I couldn't even bring myself to tell my family the results without breaking down. I honestly just wanted to shut down from every one. But I understand that blessing don't happen when I want them to, they happen when they're suppose to. So we are going to keep faith and keep fighting no matter what. #LeahStrong #BeatCancer"

No comments: