Tuesday 16 December 2014

Jennifer Aniston goes topless for mag shoot after she hit back at claims she's too 'selfish' to have children

45-year-old Jennifer Aniston showed she still got it by going topless for Allure mag shoot. She stripped off for the sexy pictures and showed off her slender frame.
Jennifer Aniston, who had a long 7 years relationship with Brad Pitt without a child is tired and hurt of being judged by people for being too career centered than being a mother. As well as being sick of being judged for not starting a family with her fiancé Justin Therouxshe said she believes there are pressures on women to become mothers and marry at certain times in their lives, and admitted she feels them too.
"I don't like [the pressure] that people put on me, on women, that you've failed yourself as a female because you haven't procreated. I don't think it's fair. You may not have a child come out of your vagina, but that doesn't mean that you aren't mothering -- dogs, friends, friends, children."
(View her naked pic for Allure Mag. after the cut)
 Speaking further in an interview with Allure magazine, Jennifer said it is wrong for people to assume that women who decide not to have children are somehow perceived to have failed in life.
"Oh, God, so many painful things. The accusation that I've put my career before the want, the desire to be a mother, This continually is said about me: that I was so career-driven and focused on myself; that I don't want to be a mother, and how selfish that is.'
"I have a lot of friends who decided not to have children, who can't have children, or are trying but are having a difficult time. There's all sorts of reasons why children aren't in people's lives, and no one has the right to assume.Its quite rude, insulting, and ignorant. Even saying it gets me a little tight in my throat" She told the magazine


 

Photo credit: Allure Magazine

No comments: